Saturday, October 9, 2010

October 9, 2010

I hope everyone is having a great weekend with the beautiful weather we are having. We had a fabulous field trip yesterday. The shows reinforced the information we have been working on in the classroom and I could not have asked for our class to represent our school any better. I want to thank everyone that helped make our trip possible.

I wanted to share with our class our scholastic class page. This enables parents to order straight from scholastic online while earning free books for the classroom. We will of course still have our fall and spring book fairs that earns merchandise for our school. Please see the information below.


  1. Sign up at: http://www.scholastic.com/bookclubs . On the parent page register by clicking the "Don't have a user name of password?" link.
  2. When prompted, enter the one-time Class Activation Code HGGJV . This codes ensures that your order is directed to our classroom.
  3. The first due date will be October 28th.

If you have any questions please let me know. I appreciate everything our parents do to make our class so successful!

Thank you,

Mrs. Adams and Mrs. Boudreaux

No comments:

Post a Comment